All sales are final and there shall be no refunds except as expressly provided in this EULA or as required by law.
On acceptance of END-USER orders for licenses to Assets, content will be immediately available for download. END-USERS expressly consent to the making available of that content immediately upon acceptance of orders. If END-USER is a resident of the European Union and purchases any license to any Asset, the right to withdraw from such purchase within 14 days of the date of purchase ("Cooling Off Period") may be available; however, this right of withdrawal will not apply where performance begins before the end of the Cooling Off Period. Therefore, END-USERS expressly agree and understand that if END-USER orders any license to any Asset, END-USER’s right of withdrawal is forfeited upon acceptance as performance begins immediately on acceptance.
You may request a refund from a Provider in the following circumstances:(a) within 2 weeks of purchase of a license to an Asset where,
- the Asset was not as advertised (including any demo made available);
- the Asset is not compatible with the most recent official release of Unity and no information was provided at the Unity Asset Store to indicate that Asset is so incompatible; or
- the Asset includes unauthorized intellectual property.
- the Provider caused the removal; or
- Unity removed the Asset because it is or is alleged to be defective, malicious, infringes intellectual property rights of another person, defames, violates a third party's right of publicity or privacy, or does not comply with applicable law.
Permitted refunds for any license purchased by redemption of valid credit(s) will be credited back to that credit account.